We welcome Sponsorship from public and private community partners, fraternities, associations, clubs, organizations, and brand ambassadors.
We have limited sponsorship opportunities available.
- Dates: June 2021
- Age: 18 – 54 years old
- Gender: 75% Female; 25% Male
- Ethnicity: 95% African-American – 5% Other (Latina, Caucasian, and International)
- Attendee National Reach: 10% travel from outside the state to attend
- Attendee Global Reach: 1% travel from outside the state to attend
- Social Media Reach: 10,000+
Why Partner with Us?
- Meet face-to-face with our attendees
- Increase sales through direct sale opportunities
- Demo and sell your products and services
- Launch and test a new product
- Raise brand awareness and increase visibility at the expo
- Research and understand your marketplace
- Build networks of influencers for future growth
- Space:10 x 10 Booth (Premium booth location) with complimentary electrical power outlet in booth space.
- Stage: Representatives can speak about your brand for up to 5 minutes.
- Video Commercial: Brand product feature in event commercial
- Brand Logo: Your Logo on all of our digital and printed marketing material.
- Social Media:4 Monthly dedicated post monthly leading up to the event.
- Website:Clickable logo on the homepage and sponsor page on our website.
- Shirts: Logo added ours on VIP & Staff shirt
- Event Bags: Logo added to custom tote bags
- Backdrop: 10 x 18 backdrop with all of our sponsors logo
- Guide: Quarter ad in our event booklet (digital & print – design provided by you)
- 4 Complimentary tickets to the Expo
- In the Bags:Your company marketing material, products and promotional items inside our 200 VIP bags are greatly appreciated!
Postponed events or rescheduled events policy:
R.O.C. TheBlock and GoddessTalk reserves the right to postpone events or rescheduled events at any time prior to the date of the event. In the event, one of the events is postponed or rescheduled all payment paid will be applied to the new event date. Payments received are remained non-refundable and not transferable if the event is postponed or rescheduled. All booths, advertisements, and sponsorship purchases including deposits/balances are final, non-transferable, and non-refundable.